Saturday, February 20, 2010

today all of them go back to their home already...

today all of our relative go back home ad,my home suddenly feel so quite and my soul feel lonly,but i will visit them there so soon,today i receive a text from my friend that tell me that our spm result will be come out on 16 of march i felt so scare dun knw whether i can get good result not.this new year all of us not so enjoy becos our grandma get sick,so we visit her everyday,she getting worse everyday,i felt that she already felt scare becos she noe that her time is not so long ad..she already dun hav even a little bit energy,my parents go find a doctor to take care of her everyday,and put the sodium for her for the whole dayss,6pack perday,today when i feed her to drink milk i saw she drink it so hard,she told me that her trout felt so pain and hard to swellow ad,and her nail start turned black....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home