Wednesday, April 14, 2010

14-4-2010..today

today i am fully sick,today in the economics class the lecture tell that now a day the h1n1 getting powerfull it will kena although you dint got fever,thn i am selsema so that the lecture say that who suffer in this please go for doctor and take mc ,so that i come bac home ad,so happy that i can come bac home again ,i am going to see the doctor ,he doctor say that i am ok but now i am still ok,but in my soul i feel that i am really useless i cried by the way home i miss my parent alot alot, but i think why i am so useless juz four days why i cant face it ,why i am keeping home sick juz an hour way home why i am so week,why i cant done it well?this is my own future no one can help me to done all this i have to help me by my self.juz four days tan sing ling please be tough again you are not the type,you are not a girl like this you are a tough girl,you are not a girl that week like this ,please face you problem this all you gone after several time,i am plan to move in to my hostel ad because i feel that will suit me more,if not i will keep thinking all useless thing if i without friends,i hope i can face all this problem,hope god will bless me,send me power to face all this problem....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home